Member Avatar for R3ap3R

Name - Neville
Height - 6' 1"
Weight - 187
Hair - brown
Eyes - brown
Location - South Africa
Age - 23 (2010)

Hobbies - Watching Movies, Listening to Music, Playing PC Games, Riding on my Longboard, Hanging out with Friends, Swimming, Staying Fit, Occasional Website Design

Relationship Status - single

Fav Music - Jimmy Eat World, Coldplay, Paramore, Hillsongs United, A bit of Trance, Indie, and Alternative Rock

Education - BA Socio-Informatics (starting my honours in 2011)

Favorite Movies - To Save A Life, The Dark Knight, Inception, 7 Pounds, The Pursuit of Happyness, Alien and Predator Movies, James Bond Series, StarWars Series, WALL-E, The Lord of The Rings Trilogy

Favorite TV Shows - LOST, Survivor, Fringe, Community, FLight of the Conchords, How I Met Your Mother, So You Think You Can Dance, Big Bang Theory, IT Crowd, The Office

Favorite Computer Games - Half-Life Series, Halo Series, Unreal Tournament Series, Gears of War Series, Aliens vs Predator Series, Medal of Honor Series, Colin McRae Rally Series, Crysis, Command & Conquer Series, Brothers in Arms Series, Grand Theft Auto Series, Prince of Persia Series, Most Tom Clancy Titles, Tomb Raider Series, and the few Tony Hawks Pro Skater's that made it to PC. Yes I am a PC gamer

Stuff I Dislike - Unfairness, Hopeless Situations, Posers, PC Game Ports, Very Expensive Internet in South Africa

--

I joined this site not only because it looks like there is a plethora of information but also because I start with my honours next year (2011) and I need to learn Python as we will be using it for a majority of the course. I did not have a Python class this year so I need to catch up as it is (of next year) the main language we will be using (previously it was PHP).

So I would greatly appreciate it if you guys and girls could help me out :D
Thank you

Hi, Neville

Nice to meet you on daniweb forum and wish you enjoy your stay here. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.