JC_McGeekster 0 Newbie Poster

Hello everyone,

I am a thirteen-year-old computer programmer, and have been into web design since I was nine or so. I live in Illinois of the United States of America, with my beautiful Sony Vaio Desktop PC. Since I was a little kid, maybe nine or ten, I have been web designing and programming. It all started out when I was about nine, when my cousin taught me some basics of HTML. My first website had a green background, gold text, proper HTML, and said something on one-line.

Since then, I have become a web designer and programmer. Languages I currently use/study include PHP (big-time), BASIC, JavaScript, DHTML, HTML, MySQL, and I am studying C#, though C# seems a little sophisticated for me. Yes, I can interact and exchange data with a database, as well as do several neat things with DHTML, but I really want to know more about these things. Afterall, I am an information seeker; I absolutely love finding out about new things, computer-related or not.

At this moment I do not have a website up, but I have major intentions (and often very tempting to do so right now) to purchase a small domain with PHP and MySQL support, as well as several other handy features. That should happen before the year ends, but I'm not sure.

As for other things besides programming and stuff, my real life consists of listening to alternative rock (mainstream rock, hard rock, christian rock, modern rock, pop rock, punk, grunge, et cetera) on the Yahoo! LaunchCast radio, watching Star Wars movies as well as playing the games, reading and writing mythological and science fictional stories, drawing and sketching, watching PBS NOVA shows, playing video games (action, RPG, shooter, adventure, and others), role playing, eating Ramen noodles, and learning as much in life as I think I can possibly do.

I have brown hair, grey eyes, an average build, and I am a male (if you wished to know). As I said in the beginning, I am thirteen, yet I have many girlfriends and wives which are my array of computers that I know. Hehe, just joking.

Well, that pretty much covers the basic idea of who I am. I'll also tell ya' that I have intentions of becoming the greatest programmer and computer nerd in history. To do so, I will construct a series of servers, my artificial intelligence console, "SG2," design my own company, programming languages, databases, and even my own darn home that sits on the ocean surface as a huge rectangular structure with all state-of-the-art systems and technology aboard, perhaps even a one-man submarine. If you wish to learn more about my goal in life, then send me an email or private message. I have full details on the structure too. That is, a three-page print-out.

Guess that's it. Any comments or questions, feel free to email me. I should have a website up sometime before the year ends, so I may be building websites for people. I already do have an all-CSS website, as well as my own basic forum system (really a guestbook, ), so if you want to see those, I will be happy to provide the links. And that's all.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.