Hi, I'm currently a student of the Senior Year at RIT Information Technology.

I'm working alongside my studies as a TA on my college for classes:
Programming in Java I, II, II, Computer System Fundamentals, Intro To Networking and Programming in Perl.

During the summer I work as a PHP, jQuery , Javascript programmer for the local company that is in Online Booking Services development bussiness.

I've finished Cisco CCNA, and CCNAI.

I train MMA and combat jiu-jitsu just to move away from the computer and am crazy Seinfeld and sit-com fan :)

I hope I can help you to solve your problems, and I hope you can help me solve my programming problems. :)

It's great to be a part of this community and nice start of many IT friendships.

Cheers,

Toni

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb Toni

Welcome to daniweb, Toni. Have a enjoyable stay here.:)

Have a warm welcome from Romania, enjoy your stay :)

Hello, Toni.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here.

It is a great place for the sharing of ideas. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

See you around the forums.

I'm already learning a lot here.
Thank you very much on this warm welcome, and I'm looking forward to be here and share my ideas, ask for help and offer some help when I can.

Toni

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.