Hey guys,

This is Tougheart, (Kareem for real) a 26 years old guy from Egypt who is trying to get his feet wet in Java world.

I'm originally a CS graduate, around 5 years ago now, but I didn't really work at programming for 4 years, trying to get back to my original career, I started studying Java, preparing for the OCAJP certificate, and looking for any open source projects that i can work on.

I still didn't decide what I'm going to do, I'm still looking around tyring to figure out the best thing out there to do.

P.S. the name Tougheart is something that has been a sign for me in every place I go, it's like my unique Identity online :)

I hope I didn't bore you with that much talk, looking forward to knowing you better, cheers :)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi Kareem, welcome to DaniWeb.

Hello and welcome!

Hello, Kareem.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here.

It is a great place for the sharing of ideas. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

See you around the forums.

Hello Kareem. Welcome to the forum, hope you learn a lot. Best wishes.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming :)

hi kareem
its good to know that you are coming back on right track....if you need any help please feel free to contact and discuss about java on this platform tooo
Biznoz

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.