This is the first thing that I have posted hear. i just felt that i needed to introduce myself
Name: Trevor
Nickname: Tmac, turkey, ketchup, Dian
Height: 6' 2''
weight: 253
Hair: brown
Eyes: hazel
Hobbies: TV, Video games, Music, Movies, Anime, Writing stories, Building models
Relationship Status: single
Favorite music: The Offspring, Rammstein, Led Zeppelin, Bloodhound gang, Jimi Hendrix, red hot chilli peppers, Nirvana, Guns N’ Roses, Black Sabbath, AC-DC, Aerosmith, system of a down
Education: sophomore year of high school and lots of books
Programming background: VB 6 and .net, Qbasic, C++, html, and JavaScript
work: Unemployed
Favorite movies: Pulp Fiction, history of the world part 1, Advent children (Japanese version), Young Frankenstein,
Favorite TV shows: Farscape, Star Trek next gen, Ghost in the shell, Gundam wing, bleach, boondocks, family guy, Stargate SG1, and most anything on the history channel
Favorite food: Pizza, chicken, sour cream and onion chips, cheese burger, French fries, tacos
Favorite games: Diablo II Lord of destruction, Starcraft, Streets of rage, Contra, Final Fantasy 7, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Favorite books: Angles and Demons, 1984, Deception point, Digital fortress, Crush Depth
Things I dislike: Loud people, people who don’t use logic, The Da vinci code, and most things that do not Agree with me

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Nice to meet you Trevor.
Welcome to the community.

are you hot!

single eh!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.