Hi. My name is Colleen and I'm a CIS student working on my technical degree in Internet Programming.

I hope I can help out a little here at DaniWeb. But, I wanna get some feedback when I get stuck, too. (And that hardly EVER happens to me... :rolleyes: -- NOT!)

Anyway, I'm a techno-shaministic geek who loves to perform. I'm a walking contradiction; I know. But man, I love to sing and jammin' with the band each week is not optional for me; it's an RX.

I'm a 39 year woman who finally got serious about life a few years ago and have found myself in "code-land". Guess what? I'm lovin' every minute of it.

I know a little PHP/MySQL, CSS, DHTML, Javascript, etc.. so I guess I know enough to be dangerous. lol At this time, I'm leaning heavily toward starting out with custom e-commerce development, we'll see. But who the hell really cares or even reads this stuff... 4 real.

Later 'tater.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

hullo!

Hay. Great sign-on name. You made me say it out loud to "get it". LOL Nice to meet ya.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.