It's been a while ;) Still very busy, but hoping to pop in on a regular basis. How's everyone been?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Holy crap. Great to see you in the forums again. I've had not a great year. More surgery in January and 7 weeks of radiation in March/April but things have settled down again and we've beaten the wolf back from the door. I have been trying to hunt down ddanbe because he hasn't checked in in a while. He hasn't been responding to his regular email. While I was checking up on him it occurred to me that we haven't heard from you in ages. How have you been? I'm sure you'll notice a big difference since the last time you were here.

Okay, not so great. Hope you can keep everything in check.

Changed jobs, married, moved and busy getting this house in order mostly.

Indeed, big difference ... need sometime getting used to this ;P

Hope you can keep everything in check

If I didn't know I was sick I wouldn't know I was sick. So, great.

Good to see you back!

Life is busy for everybody, I think.

Changed jobs, married, moved and busy getting this house in order mostly.

Hopefully, the change of job is to something better, more satisfying, better paying, more convenient location, etc. (Also, if you think you are busy now, wait until you have children!) I wish you all the best.

Thanks

Also, if you think you are busy now, wait until you have children!

Not happening. EVER. I'll stick to pets/animals.

commented: They're only animals for a short time (if you do it right). +0
commented: 'We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents.' - Bob Ross. IOW, you never know where life will take you. +0

Welcome back!! I’m not feeling too well myself right now. Bronchitis after a germy Thanksgiving vacation at Disney World. Also my computer is out of commission having its battery replaced at the Apple store so I won’t be around much until Friday or so. (They quoted 5 days on Saturday).

Hi P! Wondering if you'd pop over again :) Nice to hear things going well for you.
I pop in maybe once a month these days,

Cheers diafol

(I deleted my account - he was an a***hole!)

commented: Yes, he was ;) +0

Hey!

Still not much time at the moment, but seeing the traffic, wondering if writing some tutorials might help. Don't have any topic in mind yet though.

commented: helooo +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.