Hey people, I'm new to these most excellent forums. Exciting? Maybe.

I am a former mechanical engineering major turning electrical engineering major this fall and I need to learn Java programming on my own so I don't have to take a class for it. That's why I'm here--to get help learning.

I like to ride bicycle, read books, rollerblade, and plot world domination.

So yeah. That's all I have to say about that, unless any of you fine individuals reading this have any questions for me.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hey people, I'm new to these most excellent forums. Exciting? Maybe.

I am a former mechanical engineering major turning electrical engineering major this fall and I need to learn Java programming on my own so I don't have to take a class for it. That's why I'm here--to get help learning.

I like to ride bicycle, read books, rollerblade, and plot world domination.

So yeah. That's all I have to say about that, unless any of you fine individuals reading this have any questions for me.

I once plotted world domination.... But settled for a Bud Light instead

Haha welcome to Daniweb :).

By the way, for world domination, I would reccomend this link: ;)

http://qntm.org/geocide

Prettty awsome site by the way.

Haha welcome to Daniweb :).

By the way, for world domination, I would reccomend this link: ;)

http://qntm.org/geocide

Prettty awsome site by the way.

But, but...my aim is to dominate the earth, not decimate it! I only wish to rule over all people on earth so that I may utilize them for manual labor in implimenting my other various schemes. But, I suppose, it would be good to have a backup plan in case someone defeats me. A machine that would blow up earth in the event of my death or defeat would do nicely...

I like to ride bicycle, read books, rollerblade, and plot world domination. That's all I have to say about that, unless any of you fine individuals reading this have any questions for me.

Just the one: how do you ride a bicycle while reading a book?

I suspect the answer is 'very carefully' or something. :)

While I have yet to attempt such a feat, I can imagine it being done with a specialized device attached to the handlebars to hold the book open whilst pedaling and steering...very carefully, of course ;).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.