Who am I?

Hi! Nice to meet you. I am Khairullah Hamsafar from Pakistan. Currently, I am studying Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering.

About My Professionalism

By profession, I am a Software Engineer. While by passion, I am a Data Science and Data Engineering expert. With perfect usage of Data Science, I help businesses and organizations in boosting their performance. I help them in utilizing the valuable data, generated during their daily industrial activities, for the enhancement of his services.

On What, I Have Handover

With 2+ years experience, I have a strong handover on Python programming language and its fundamentals. Python give me a strong backbone to develop and implement machine learning algorithms that extract insights and other useful initiatives from complex data sets. In combination with SQL, it also provides me best practice experience in building ETL’s data pipelines during data engineering activities. When I am dealing with big or huge amount of data, I advert to Hadoop and Spark. A cool scripting in AWS made this advertion a lot easy for me.

About What I Write Here!

I write here about Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, SQL and Data Engineering. My interesting articles can help you in understanding the top trending emerging technologies and exponential growth in the industries. Come and observe with me; How fast the world is changing today. Follow me and become the part of my community.

For Business Enquiries

For business enquiries and other meaningful purposes, you can drop your message to me, on the following email address.

khairullahhamsafar@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Your Hamsafar, Khairullah

Hi there and welcome to DaniWeb! Good luck with your continued studies, and I look forward to your writing contributions.

commented: Thank you! Off course, I will contribute how mush I can! +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.