I am Ethan Brody, a Mathematics Professor in the United States, boasting a rich academic career spanning approximately 7 to 8 years. Throughout my professional journey, I have committed myself to unravelling the intricate beauty of mathematical concepts.

More recently, I have embarked on a captivating venture into the realm of digital marketing research. This expansion has allowed me to employ my analytical and problem-solving skills in a new and exciting context. My decision to delve into the field of digital marketing research reflects my unwavering dedication to the ongoing advancement of interdisciplinary knowledge.

As a member of this forum, I pledge to adhere to all its rules and regulations. I offer my sincere apologies for any inadvertent mistakes I may have made thus far. I am grateful for the support and collaboration of every forum member, and I extend my heartfelt thanks to all.
Many Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb.

I offer my sincere apologies for any inadvertent mistakes I may have made thus far.

Not even so much as a grammatical error so far. Even meticulous comma placement. Well done ;-)

commented: Thanks a lot +0

Sounds like "data science" is the "new math". And we know how well new math turned out.

commented: Also, 2+2 can equal something else. +17
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.