Hi all.

My name is Ishmael, I live in South Africa, I was doing my last semester in Engineering Computer Systems, majoring in Mathematics, Digital Systems and Programming (C++,VHDL, PHP and Assembler), Network Systems and Databse Admninistrations.

I am currently working as an intern on Service Desk in the IT department for Sasfin Bank.

I spend the rest of my day programming in both PHP and C++, I am also a Technical Programming Mentor for C++, all levels. I have been venturing into Symbian C++ lately and I am hoping to increase my knowledge in it as well.

My hobbies are Programming (learning new trick, using new Components, libraries, etc), Robotics(building, ), and listening to reggae music.

I am joining this forum with determination to share my knowledge and to gain as well.

With kind regards
Ishmael

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi Ishmael, glad to have you here. Welcome to DaniWeb.

Hi all.

My name is Ishmael, I live in South Africa, I was doing my last semester in Engineering Computer Systems, majoring in Mathematics, Digital Systems and Programming (C++,VHDL, PHP and Assembler), Network Systems and Databse Admninistrations.

I am currently working as an intern on Service Desk in the IT department for Sasfin Bank.

I spend the rest of my day programming in both PHP and C++, I am also a Technical Programming Mentor for C++, all levels. I have been venturing into Symbian C++ lately and I am hoping to increase my knowledge in it as well.

My hobbies are Programming (learning new trick, using new Components, libraries, etc), Robotics(building, ), and listening to reggae music.

I am joining this forum with determination to share my knowledge and to gain as well.

With kind regards
Ishmael

Hi Ishmael,
do you know a good website or a good book for VHDL? I am a computer engineer and I have to design and implement CPUs and MicroSequencers via VHDL.

Hope you can help,
thank you

Hi Ishmael. Nice to meet you!

Welcome Ishmael :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.