Hello all.
My name is Seffy and I'm new to the forum.
A little bit about myself? I'm a single father of four and grandad of one (not bad for a 41 year old). I used to be a truck driver, but I went back to college and picked up some IT quals, so I now have my CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ (don't know if that means anything to anyone?). I also help out at a local Community project where we teach people about fixing, maintaining and using their equipment. It's mostly retired people who come, but there are a few younger people as well. Needless to say, I learn more than I teach as the guy who runs it is hugely experienced and what he doesn't know about computers can be written on the back of a stamp leaving plenty of space to spare. I also dabble a lot with Photoshop. I'm no artist, but I can make some pretty decent images when I want to.
Away from the computer, I'm a total Sci-fi addict. My dvd collection includes Doctor Who/Torchwood, Stargate SG1/Atlantis, X-Files, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica, the list (believe me) goes on. I also enjoy creative writing (I've written an original story which is over 350 pages long and only half finished) as well as fan fiction writing. I like watching Wrestling, Formula 1 racing and am into Airsoft.
That's me, hello.:)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello there Sefffy, welcome to Daniweb :D

And yeah, its a good thing to meet a Dr. Who addict.... ;)

Hello Seffy,

Welcome to Daniweb..

Thanks for the welcome guys. And ~S.O.S~, us Dr Who addicts are growing in number dude, we'll soon be an army. :)

And ~S.O.S~, us Dr Who addicts are growing in number dude, we'll soon be an army.

Amen to that.....:mrgreen:

As long as it's not an army of cybermen, that's OK. I used to be really scared of them as a kid, first time around...

Welcome to the DaniWeb TARDIS Seffy, it's much bigger inside than you might think at first :)

Loving that analogy happygeek. Does that mean that all you staffers are all Time Lords :lol:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.