hi everyone hope you dont mind me joining i am in my first year of college but i have fooled around with computers for about 10 years

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb!

Hi William, welcome.

hello there thanks, i m frm india , bangalore
i m new to this site and also to the things in this site. i just want to remove a virus called "ssvhost.exe" so can anyone be kind enough to solve my prob. waiting 4 reply

Hi William, welcome.

hello there thanks, i m frm india , bangalore
i m new to this site and also to the things in this site. i just want to remove a virus called "ssvhost.exe" so can anyone be kind enough to solve my prob. waiting 4 reply

hi everyone hope you dont mind me joining i am in my first year of college but i have fooled around with computers for about 10 years

Hi William, thee is no problem at all in becoming a member of a good place like DaniWeb...... you are in a good place. What interest do you share? I'm good in networking and wants to learn wed development... Hope we can be of help to each other... hear from you o =r get to me on j.yayo47@gmail.com or good2comeby@yahoo.com..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.