Hello,Am new and I want urgent help.AM submiting a program in Oct And most of the functions are not working.For Example, am Trying to have search function but a failing to work.Am using visual basic 6 .Am using Ado as the Jet engine.Email me please with ideas and sugestions.damyna@gmail.com

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hai I am satheesh and I am from Kerala India, a beginer in V B application making and have lot of doubts, I hope that all of you will help me .......... thank you

Hello,Am new and I want urgent help.AM submiting a program in Oct And most of the functions are not working.For Example, am Trying to have search function but a failing to work.Am using visual basic 6 .Am using Ado as the Jet engine.Email me please with ideas and sugestions.damyna@gmail.com

Ok I will Help you with my little knowledge in vb6. please specify details of it. If I can I will help you............

Welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.