one of the best games ever was Swing
a software 2000 game which company went bust.
Worked on win 98
on xp the screen miserably divided into 4 and was unplayable
the cd is cracked and anybody knows how to get a replacement or the game working
would be happy

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

one of the best games ever was Swing
a software 2000 game which company went bust.
Worked on win 98
on xp the screen miserably divided into 4 and was unplayable
the cd is cracked and anybody knows how to get a replacement or the game working
would be happy

There is no best game in the world. People like to play different genre. Even in the same genre, people enjoy different gameplay, so do not say best game ever.

Well it's the guy's opinion, I believe. I don't believe he's trying to get us to think that Swing is the best game ever. BTW as to your solution, although I don't in anyway endorse cracked software, did you try right clicking the executable and choosing properties, then going into compatibility and choosing Run in compatibility mode for Win 98?

I think 80s games are the best (So that shows ya that many people think different things)

Hey i have played swing alot ... and yeah it is a nice game ... but now even i m looking for it as it not available on net resources as well and most of the game stores donot have it !!!!

My dad and i also believe this is the best game ever!!

There is a place on the net where Swing can be downloaded, have a try of this link:
http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/abandonware/pc/puzzle_games/games_s/swing.html

Unfortunately, i cannot get this to work on my new laptop with Vista, after downloading the file and using WinRar to get it to the point of loading the application, an error message pops up with "full screen not available"
Does anyone know how to get around this? or is it just because the game is not compatible with Vista?

please dont talk about downloading copyrighted siftware here

try compatibility mode

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.