Hi all members..
i reply many introduction post here and i got something missing...so i think what it is..:-/
in fact i never introduce my self to you, it's not fair. so this my post about me. please forgive me for my carelessness.. :'(
my name is Jery, i m form Indonesia. i am a university student. now still to working my graduated project. This community really help me much, actually many people give me help with their posts. i m learning much in here. so thanks to all of you and people who behind this site. this site have interesting layout. once again pardon me for the late introduction.

I fell free now. :)
All for the best.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Estella

lol...thanks for the intro...don't feel bad....i never did an intro either! Think it's too late for me to do so?

lol.. Thats a very late intro ! I cant really say welcome to Daniweb because you are already "in" with 400+ posts :P

i never did an intro either! Think it's too late for me to do so?

we are friend here. so no problem to do that. we just introduce our self, right?

lol.. Thats a very late intro ! I cant really say welcome to Daniweb because you are already "in" with 400+ posts

ha..3x, i m sorry if you can say welcome but you can said nice to know you :D. and you still one post to 1000.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.