why is it that al my Things stop working on me out of no where.
-Alarm doesn't go off in the morning
-cell phone is laggy
-laptop does random shut down
-printer chopped my papers head off and i didn't notice till it was due
-xbox froze
-toothbrush still works though

Anyone else feel like they need some life IT support today? well at least my bed isn't digital because i gotta hit the sack

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You sound like an accident waiting to happen. Go to bed and stay there for a week or two. :)

he's a walking EMP bomb!lol

commented: hehe +6

why is it that al my Things stop working on me out of no where.
-Alarm doesn't go off in the morning
-cell phone is laggy
-laptop does random shut down
-printer chopped my papers head off and i didn't notice till it was due
-xbox froze
-toothbrush still works though

Anyone else feel like they need some life IT support today? well at least my bed isn't digital because i gotta hit the sack

-Alarm doesn't go off in the morning. Possible cause might be that the on/off switch for the alarm control might be making contact with other wires causing it malfunction. Recommend you take it apart and put electrical tape around it. You can usually find that kind of tape laying around the garage or you can ask a friend.

-cell phone is laggy. Possible cause for lag is either the signal tower is not getting updated along with the rest of the network or your cell phone buttons might not be making full contact with the circuit board. Recommend you contact your service provider and ask them if your cell phone is lacking updates. Doing this usually gets you in the door to the techs which will then further trouble shoot your cell phone.

-laptop does random shut down. Possible cause might be caused by dust building up in your computer, causing your fan to clog making it work less and eventually causing your computer to shut down. Recommend: None.

-printer chopped my papers head off and i didn't notice till it was due. Possible cause: Unknown. Recommendation: Unkown.

-xbox froze. Possible cause: Unknown. Recommendation: Unkown.

-toothbrush still works though. Possible cause: Unknown. Recommendation: Unkown.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.