Dear all,

As part of my MBA Management Project, I am conducting a survey on Remote Working, or Teleworking, which is an arrangement where staff of a firm work from a location away from the office (e.g. the home), at any time, for any period of time, using various tools and technologies to do so.

If you do work remotely, at any time, for any period of time, e.g. while travelling, or from home, or another office, you are a prime candidate for this survey.

Through the survey, I aim to discover your stand on:

- The benefits and challenges of Remote Working
- The appeal and impact of Remote Working
- The impact of technology on Remote Working, or the way people work remotely
- The change in technology, allowing people to do things that were thought impossible a short time ago
- The support requirements and technical concerns of Remote Working

This survey will be kept confidential and you will not be asked for your name or company name.

Your participation is tremendously important to me, as it will form part of my dissertation and go a long way in making my case on the Remote Working initiative in companies today. There are no right or wrong answers and I appreciate your honest answers.

If you wish to contact me with any questions, opinions or comments, you may do so.

This survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes.

Please click or copy the following link into your browser to get started on the survey:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/58890/remoteworking

I would also greatly appreciate it if you can pass this email along to any of your colleagues, peers or friends you have who also work remotely. I would need as many responses as possible.

Thank you very much for taking the time.

Regards,
Gurjit Gill
MBA student, Nottingham University
gurjit.gill@gmail.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.