Hello there,

I have been given a task where I need to create a website (not worldwide one but just on my memory stick to show my teacher of my work) by using Dreamweaver and Mircosoft Access only to produce it.

The area's I'm stuck with is creating a registration database as the task asks me too. Where the user must create an account before they can ask an open discussion like a forum. They will need to fill in their details (Username,Password,FirstName,Surname,Email,Address).

I have looked up countless tutorials and even youtubed but none help. Errors I come across is setting up the server which will allow the registration form I've created in Mircosoft Access be connected into Dreamweaver. I have very low knowledge of IT. :(

Thanks

Tarnstar

One thing for sure, all school assignments are based on what you been learning previously so this was covered by your teacher

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.