I just wanted to log in and say hello. Being that this is my first post on here. I figured a hello would be the most appropreate.
Let me say a few words about myself. I work for a small company in colorado called press-one. I am a member of a 3 man team that does all of the IT work for them. I must say this is one of the best jobs I have ever had. The guys I work with are fun and sometimes this doesn't feel like a job at all but more like a hang out where we happen to do IT stuff. I do use this site but usually I do not post Items usually someone has already had a problem and I am just doing a bit of research. though I am having a bit of problems trying to disable the ability to delete icons with the delete key. I think that will actually be my first post I'll try to send all relivent info but again this really isn't the thread to do it. If I can help people in anyway let me know. I'll do my best to help answer some questions. but overall I hope you all have fun doing this type of work. May the force be with you all. Live long and prosper. Don't forget the answer is 42. (forgive my spelling errors it seems I dont have iespell)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Welcome to Daniweb

Glad to have you here!

Welcome!

Hello & Welcome.
Thanks for the detailed introduction.
:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.