here is Shail, i am doing my Engineering in Information Technology. i just love coding in C.
i am learning other languages and picking up interest in it..
would love to learn about Database management system and networking....
hoping to have a great time here

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ancient Dragon

Hi everybody, I am doing Ph.D so i search lot of books information. I am learning other languages and picking up interest in it.

johnson456
<snip fake signature>

This is james Iam doing Ph.D. I look for some game site's. If any knows please tell me.
============================================
james

ASCIISOL

My name is mellam syam

i am so interested to reading books

my hobbies are watching t.v. ,

at present i continuw my graduation course in andhra university , vishakapatham , andhra pradesh in india.

i love my paarents and my familymembers.

thankyou

MELLAM.SYAM

==============================================

KONDA

www.worldinfo.com

Hi, this is Jenitta

I am interested in Reading Books and watching T.V.

At present I am doing my graduation from Mumbai University, Maharashtra in India.

I love my family very much.

============================================

jenitta

<URL SNIPPED>

It is very good to know that you are doing Ph.D. After the completion of the course you can get a very good job in a good company. There is lot of demand for PhD now a days. About the games site, there are lot of websites for games where you can play freely with full version. The main sites are: <URL SNIPPED>.
=============================================================
Bruce Williams

Globoinfotech Software Solutions
<URL SNIPPED>

Hi everyone,
I am Aditi an Electronics Engg. i Love to make friends.

========================
Aditi

<URL SNIPPED>

It is an interesting site for software and web developers, Internet marketers who are enthusiastic about making contacts, networking and learning more. Hope you’ll enjoy here.I am doing my Engineering in Computre Technology.

=======================
Jully

<URL SNIPPED>

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.