My name is Todd Mondragon and I am a Senior Unix Admin by trade.
I have been working financials now for a bit and am quite happy in a large corporate environment, though I do miss coming in to work in jeans and a Sex Pistols shirt.

My hobbies are many and varied, as are my tastes in music, food and drink.

See you about, I'll try to add some code soon.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

hi this is knightrider, iam very new to this community . Here there is nice discussions goin on different issues, thats good to see.
============================
knightrider
good place to look forward
<URL SNIPPED>

hey everyone! I'm Jenna and I'm new to the cite. Just wanted to say hello and hope everyones having a great monday :)

Hi to all newcomers:
Welcome to the site.
Enjoy your stays.

I'm chasosa and I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to say hello .

hi all :)

I'm also new to this site and to some extend computers. i completed a computer course in troubleshooting so i can configure basic network problems and windows issues, however i am now looking to improve my programming skills. I am currently self-teaching myself c which seems to be going well and will soon start a software / programming development course at college.

hi ..
i also a very new comer.please to meet all friends.

Welcome to the forum...I look forward to chatting with you and sharing some business ideas!

Welcome aboard!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.