I have rented here for almost 3 years. When I moved in the bathroom roof leeked [flooded] , they "fixed" it, now it only leeks in 2 spots not 3. There is a list of things to be fixed or done. They want to have a person come into my house [ while I'm at work ] that doesn't know what he's doing I've seen what he tries to do........NOT GOOD! What can I do?

Depending what the renters writes laws are in the area you live you could with hold the recent. Or have the repairs done your self and deduct the cost of the repairs from your rent. However before doing either of them I would contact an attorney that specializes in renters writes and have papers filled with the courts. I would also contact the local health inspector and have them come out and inspect it. I would also contact the local building inspector along with a fire inspecter.
For more information about this : <snip>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.