hallo i am looking for a software to download youtube videos in
my pc and convert them to mp3 to listen them in my ipod too, can
you help me pls?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

yes sure, i downloaded the software u are looking from this url <snipped illegal link> its a very powerfull software and u can download any youtube video in your pc and convert it in any
format you want, give it a try because online there are not many software like
this one, take care!

Well Google it you'll get many, youtube seems to have blocked downloads with various youtube downloaders.

To download a video from youtube or metacafe the best tool I use is the site

<snipped illegal link>

You also can make file convertions, it is a very usefull site

I always use to copy url of video and paste it at <snipped illegal link> and then use free download manager to download it. For conversion, Super is the best I know. Go to freecodecs.com for the rest

I use RealPlayer v11, it has a built in function to download whatever video you are playing (youtube, metacafe, livevideo etc..)

Try it out.

Its illegal. Dont do it. a) its against the youtube TOS b) its against the daniweb rules and c) its copyright infringement

you agree not to access User Videos (as defined below) for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the Services, and solely for Streaming. "Streaming" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of the material by YouTube via the Internet to a user operated Internet enabled device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be downloaded (either permanently or temporarily), copied, stored, or redistributed by the user.

Links snipped. Please dont post any more references to download sites or methods to download youtube videos or infractions will be given.

wow thanks, I didn't knew that!
Ok If that is the case, the BEST way is stream the Youtube videos via FIREFOX!

Yes, It is illegal. I wont like people to download my home videos without paying me my efford and time I put on them. So, i would encourage everyone to respect that.

hello
thanks you for your post, you help is appreciated

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.