Something everyone should watch before the election on Tuesday.
Of course it's a little bias. But oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUdjhKbImwE

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Absolutely fantastic smear!
Now I know why most people will vote for Senator Obama.

Absolutely fantastic smear!
Now I know why most people will vote for Senator Obama.

You don't know jack.

>Now I know why most people will vote for Senator Obama.
Real reasons why some will vote for Obama
Obama supporter.

"I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage.. You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."

I think they are both idiots frankly but i hate palin the most so that kinda puts me personally more toward the democrats

Let's spread the love for this candidate.
Slippery Slope

Did you near Obama change the level from $250 to $120 ? I didn't. So that republican spear campaign add it just so much crap because they know they are really desperate.

Did you near Obama change the level from $250 to $120 ? I didn't. So that republican spear campaign add it just so much crap because they know they are really desperate.

[Edit:] I misunderstood you question because the near. I am going to answer your real question.
I have seen him change his message many times, enough to believe that it is not a fabrication what's in that video.

All politicians do that -- say one thing and then a day or so later say something else. McCain and Sara Palin are no different, so its not really a big deal. I believe Obama is the best one for positive change in Washington. McSame is no different than GWB and the past 8 years. If you want another 4,000 american soldiers KIA in Iraq then by all means vote for McSame.

All politicians do that -- say one thing and then a day or so later say something else. McCain and Sara Palin are no different, so its not really a big deal. I believe Obama is the best one for positive change in Washington. McSame is no different than GWB and the past 8 years. If you want another 4,000 american soldiers KIA in Iraq then by all means vote for McSame.

I don't know any one running for office named McSame. But that is alright, I know from what KoolAid jar you have been drinking.

>All politicians do that
I would never "generalize" of what I don't know.

>I believe Obama is the best one for positive change in Washington.
Speculative. But very insightful how your belief is what is making you blind.

>McSame is no different than GWB and the past 8 years.
Again, speculative, and again belief is what is making you claim that.

>If you want another 4,000 american soldiers KIA in Iraq then by all means vote for McSame.
Once again. highly speculative. Abandoning the land of mere belief to become a prophet of doom. Four thousands, huh?.
Can you be a seer for the past as well? How many congressmen voted to go into Iraq?

Obviously you don't believe in this message.

I agree with about one thing -- most of the negative things people have said about each candidate is just speculation. I recall when JFK was campaigning that many republicans feared the Pope would rule America if a Catholic was elected President, and that just turned out to be so much election-time hype.

Obviously you don't believe in this message.

You are right -- I don't. Unless things have changed since I was on active duey, active duty members of the armed forces were forbidden from publically expressing political views. And that utube clip would have landed that soldier in the brink (prison) for awhile. So I think it was just another contrived McSame campaign gimmick

You are right -- I don't. Unless things have changed since I was on active duey, active duty members of the armed forces were forbidden from publically expressing political views. And that utube clip would have landed that soldier in the brink (prison) for awhile. So I think it was just another contrived McSame campaign gimmick

Sometimes I find your conduct unbecoming.

This is such a great thing. I found it on YouTube yesterday. There is mild controversy surrounding this ad because it is suggested by Democrats that it was paid for by John McCain and his campaign. It has not been. It was not paid for by anybody other than the man who did it. His name is Joe Cook, and Joe Cook is an injured Iraq war vet, lost his lower leg, foot. But you don't know that until the end of the piece. The piece starts with a tight shot of Joe Cook in an outdoor setting, he says what he says, at the end of his remarks, Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA comes up as Joe Cook turns around and walks away, and that's when you learn that he is an injured Iraq war vet. I want you to listen to this, particularly on this, the anniversary of 9/11.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.