Hi guys! I have been looking for a "non-gamer" software development community for awhile now. Mainly I have been using another sire which is great for the gaming community. Hopefully this is a more general development community.

I'm 24 and a software developer. I have a computer science degree and soon I will have a mathematics. I'm not even good at math, I just did it for bragging rights and to trick people into thinking I'm smart.

My last project was a shift scheduling program. My marketing team didn't do anything and I'm stuck with un-used and mostly finished program.

I think maybe I'll just release it as open-source and put it on google ads again. I want someone to at least use it, even if getting filthy rich easily was the original intention. Let me know if you have any interest helping or if you have any comments.

My next project will be an isometric multiplayer rpg written in Java. Java because then I can port it to an applet later easily. Let me know if you have any interest in this project!

Name: Jebb
Nickname: Jebediah
Height: 6'02''
Weight: 165 lbs (modelesque?)
Hobbies: Programming, downhill moutain biking, snowboarding, soccer
Relationship Status: single (act fast ladies)

Fav Music: Metal, alternative, techno

Education: Computer Science, Mathematics

Work: Web developer and programmer (web dev)
Favorite Food: Pizza and Fetuccini Alfredo

Favorite Video Games: Secret of Mana (SNES), Zelda A Link to the Past (SNES), Starfox(SNES), Super Mario Kart (SNES), Diablo II Lord of Destruction

Stuff you Dislike: You

Welcome to daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.