NEW ELEMENT IN THE PERIODIC TABLE
Element : WOMEN
Symbol : Wo
Atomic mass : Accepted as 53.6 Kg; isotopes may vary
from 30-200 kg.
Occurrence : Copious quantities in all urban areas.
1. Boils at room temperature
2. Freezes without any known reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter, if incorrectly used.
5. Sweet as Honey if given a proper treatment.
1. Have great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range
of precious stones and absorbs great quantities of
2. May explode spontaneously without prior warning
and for no known reason.
3. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly
increases by that.
4. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2. Can be great aid to relaxation.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy.
2. Turns green when placed behind a better specimen.
illegal to possess more than one, although several
can be maintained at different locations as long as
specimens do not come in direct contact with
!! WARNING !!
PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THIS ELEMENT CAN CAUSE SEVERE
FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND MENTAL DISTRESS. BE CAUTIOUS