Check out this optical illusion. Watch the video and then make your own.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

that is pretty sweet, I wonder if i can find out how to fold it and get that picture

I already made one. There's a link on the page for a pdf of it.

Wow man, I relly looked at it and looked at that dog thingy thingy? It looked like a real model or sculpture until I scrolled down. LOL, but its really neat though.

I made it but it doesnt work...:( I guess its because i know the shape :p

It works really well if you close one eye or stand far away. Imagine that the snout of the dragon is coming towards you.

yea, it works best when you hold it about 2 feet away, then close one eye, as pizzafiend said. And after you see, you can open both eyes and try to focus on it and it should work.

That is really cool!!

Oh, yes! I constructed that thing and scared my Wife with it when I left it next to her on her nightstand. HAHAHAHA! She thinks it's pretty cool, though. :)

Here's one I like:

Wow - that was awesome! The first time I put him together wrong (backwards) cuz I didn't follow the directions. It worked perfectly when I taped it correctly. Closing one eye does the trick everytime. Kewlio!!!!!!

See This......

Just Stare at the dot and move forward and backward

That is really cool I'm just about to get the PDF

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.