Dumm te dum dum, deeee.

JACK WEB here ma'am. Just the unfazed facts pleze.

For the past few weeks it's been rather hard to actually log out. Usually I have to repeat the process at least once. Last time on, which I know was a few days ago I did the same thing. Came on just a few min. ago to find myself STILL logged on. Dangerous stuff agoing on.
"Makes me wanna SHOUT, stick your hands out SHOUT".

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

for the record it to me sometimes too.

>for the record it to me sometimes too.
huh, senor de moderator, como se dice (that) en 'plain' ingles por favor:?: :D :P

i meant to say that "for the record it [does it] to me sometimes too"

Obeledeveloper. The wording is technically correct. "Obvious" omissions are sometimes used as "implied" wording. You used "(that)" in the same sense.

J.B. Watch your footing. Big time drug dealer here!

Obele, Obla, bla bla, baa baa.

non seguendo, eure pharmacie em casa, mesdemoiselle Divin tez.

commented: personal attack +0

Well, here we speak plain English that is very well punctuated. For eg 'pleze' is spelled please, ask JB he'll tell you all about it.
You are lucky to have yourself on the side of the mayority or this last posting would gained you a nice banning

Quieres de alguin queso y galletas para ir con ese gimoteo, senorito?

Be nice, both of you!

Obeledeveloper. wishful thinking horny toad.

Obeledeveloper. whut of this "huh, senor de moderator, como se dice (that) en 'plain' ingles por favor"??

Can everyone please speak english!
This is your last warning. I dont care who started what. Just stop it.

J. B. Acknowledged.

Obeledeveloper. Switch to private messages.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.