Women take time and moneywoman = time * money
time is money woman= money * money = money^2
money is the root of all evil woman = (evil^1/2)^2
=> woman = evil

jon.kiparsky commented: There are cave paintings of this one... lame indeed! +0

Recommended Answers

All 40 Replies

Old joke. Lame.

commented: Indeed; the poor chap doesn't know that you are a self proclaimed *evil* woman :-) +26
commented: Hello please allow me to send you private messeges. +1

Kind of glad I have no idea what was going through his head! But it is almost creepy.

frus*****d.. women=heavenly happiness.. ahihihihihihi....

commented: was there any point to this post? -7

Just remember, all women have ESP.

They know when a guy is gonna get lucky.

There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
-- Benjamin Franklin

commented: Hello please allow me to send you private messeges. +1

Seems you are telling that your wife is evil. Women are very similarly to a flower or a STUFF. HEHE..

Woman is a very precious gift from god. Without woman you can't even get into this world.

women think the same thing, men are evil and ....pigs?

Old, lame, stupid post. Can't believe it is still around. Maybe someone can make it "disappear"!

from a woman's point of view... agreed! Hahaha.
Except for the relationships i tend to get myself into... it's the opposite. MEN= time*money

and are clingy and needy and over emotional... ohhh dont get me started! lol

Member Avatar for diafol

> and are clingy and needy and over emotional... ohhh dont get me started! lol

My mate told me never to start an argument with a woman - it wastes your drinking time and their opinions are irrelevant. :)

Nice witty post, thanks for sharing!!..

> and are clingy and needy and over emotional... ohhh dont get me started! lol

My mate told me never to start an argument with a woman - it wastes your drinking time and their opinions are irrelevant. :)

Ha! Or does it waste the womans drinking time? ^_-

Member Avatar for diafol

> Ha! Or does it waste the womans drinking time? ^_-

What? After the 3 hours to get ready and the 10 minutes it takes to start falling about after a Martini? :)

My wife can drink like a fish and doesn't change her clothes. We argue like hell 'cos she's like a bloke, so I respect her opinion.

I'm lucky. My wife does not drink at all. I do her drinking part for her normally on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Friday to Sunday is my time. If there are any arguments, I can not remember them, so I stay safe.;)

Hahahahaha. Sounds ideal. I tried to date a man who didn't drink. He really wasn't a fan of my behavior. ...I guess nice men aren't into holding your hair while you puke on their shoes. :/ [Looks like I need to find myself my own modern day Sid Vicious, minus the heroin!]

Ahhh, damn, sorry taken already.;) You sound like my kinda women... :)

haha. I do what I can. I have managed to party my way OUT of graduating college, into a new city and somehow manage to party harder than ever while scoring AND maintaining a full time programming and seo job WITHOUT a degree. How many college dropout party girls can say that? :p

Im pretty proud of myself. hahaha. Got any single friends? (kidding...)

Got any single friends? (kidding...)

Yeah, they're worse than me.:)

You give the post title a very valid meaning it seems.;)

You callin' me evil, mister?!

I am, I love evil.:)

Well then! May the power of christ compel me! bahahaha.

AND religious, wow, you really are one, and then some.
(Enough kidding). Every other reader here might think we have something going.

I still think the original post was stupid. It showed no respect whatsoever!

Lol i'm not religious, just quoting the exorcist. ...The scene where they're splashing holy water on Regan while performing the exorcism...

The original post was in fact disrespectful. Especially considering in modern times the roles are often reversed. :yawn: The joke was funny pre-y2k, but pretty outdated now.

C+ for effort in the attempt to make people laugh?

I remember exorcist from about 13 years ago. If you can still quote from it, we must be very similar in age ;), OR you just love your chicken skin movies (which I Love).

Just recently turned 22. Lol.

Mmmmm, Really?, Like really? (kidding);)

You obviously like your scary stuff then, cool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.