I am Erik and I am new to this forum.

I run an e-commerce company: <snip URL>. I came here because I need to recruit contractors for my business, and I thought this place might be an interesting fishing pond.

I've tried in many places already, but a lot of candidates shy away from doing our contractor test.

However, if we don't do the test, then the new contractor's first client will become the test; who usually dislikes this kind of situation, and starts balking, as if there were no tomorrow ...

Sometimes I need more contractors, sometimes more clients. It is easier to find good clients than good contractors. Anybody who runs any kind of business, will confirm this to you.

So, I happen to be in the annoying part of the business cycle. But then again, joining Daniweb looks like a pleasant part of the things my job sometimes requires me to do. Done.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You can always hire freelance testers for your website.

Did you find bugs ... (I am sure there must be, but I am not sure where they are.) So, if you found a bug, I would be most grateful if you could tell me where it is.

By the way, I am the only person fiddling with the website at the moment. So, if there is something wrong somewhere, it is indeed, all my fault.

Welcome to DaniWeb. Hope you find what you want. Please post that sort of info in Business Exchange forums. This one is for introductions only.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.