So, I was brought here while searching for a hopeful solution to my home pc woes. I work in an IT department programming forms, web pages, and various other tasks. I have a wonderful family with a wife of 10 years, and 4 children growing up way to fast. I play guitar (and occasionally drums) in the Praise team at our church. I enjoy music, DIY project attempts, and spending time with family and friends. Online forums like this are great because it is a good way for people to share knowledge and find solutions to many common problems.
So thanks for the opportunity!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I play guitar (and occasionally drums) in the Praise team at our church.

Cool! I'm also a musician and into the world of compter science. I am 20 years old and have been playing bass for several years (although I'm into a slightly different kind of music ;) ). Rock on my friend!

Cool! I'm also a musician and into the world of compter science. I am 20 years old and have been playing bass for several years (although I'm into a slightly different kind of music ;) ). Rock on my friend!

Gotta have the bass. Bass and drums are the glue that keeps a good sound going :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.