Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I failed to be amazed!

I am amazed.

that hamburger and fries is crazy. i'd love to be on the judging team to sample those.

I am amazed.

that hamburger and fries is crazy. i'd love to be on the judging team to sample those.

Why, it would taste like Jello.

Why, it would taste like Jello.

well, i can see you're the real life of the party, aintcha?

a vanilla and walnut flavored Jell-O bun, pistachio flavored lettuce, cherry and cherry cream Jell-O tomatoes, chocolate and chocolate mousse flavored Jell-O burger, orange-lemon Jell-O cheese, lemon-lime Jell-O pickles, and coconut flavored Jell-O onions.

because that's just awesome.

Ever wondered if you would be presented with a Jello mold of a naked person, which part you would eat first?

commented: no, i've never ever wondered that. -3

Ever wondered if you would be presented with a Jello mold of a naked person, which part you would eat first?

:icon_twisted: Anatomically correct?
I'll say it starts with a C and ends with a S.

:icon_twisted: Anatomically correct?
I'll say it starts with a C and ends with a S.

Ah man!!

What's wrong dude?

well.... could it be that you pretty much killed his thread with your disturbing spelling game? .... just sayin', because i didn't really want that visual of you acting out your cunnilingus fantasy on a plate of jello.

oh, i'm sorry. was that too much information? :-O

Actually wouldn't it be more cannibalistic ways, than cunnilingus?

Jello can be disturbing to most senses, especially if you're already feeling sick.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.