http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

I got 46!!

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

I thought i would get MUCH HIGHER!! (Im glad i didnt :icon_smile:)

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

35 here, I know that!

I didn't think I am addicted and happy to see the results!

Well, duh, we're here!

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

Seriously, no one has gotten above a 70 yet? :S

Very nice link. I have got 37. I think its enough for me. Thanks for sharing such a nice link.

Considering following advice, but it would require getting off the net, so I guess it can wait :D

Considering following advice, but it would require getting off the net, so I guess it can wait :D

Pfft, your score isn't even that high ;)

average on-line user 32 here!

good to see the result!

You are an average on-line user here!

But the time that I spent on line is long I think, but I am still not addicted!

Gosh .. 70. :$

31...well I guess I am "OK" then..

What a load off of my mind ;)

Although, I did choose to not buy a house because there was not fibre optic cable in the area and it was too far from the Switching station for DSL.
what does that mean? maybe I should take the test again and try to be a little more honest with myself...Hmm...maybe I do have a problem and I am in denial...now I feel depressed..I need to go blog about it..

LOL.. Have fun and do not feed the trolls..

Gosh .. 70. :$

Not that much , i think : please take more care then you can reach 100 ! hehehehehehehe ..........

I just had no idea about that before taking this test .. lol
Probably should give a rest day to my modem and go for a walk :D

Ok when you leave just take your modem with you ... hehehehe
Sorry ..
That's not only your problem , i manipulated my test result [hoops ! ]
Actually it was 68
[ but still you are the first ... ]

Hehe .. well .. there's one more person, who scored 70 .. jasimp :)

Ok then come on , give a rest to our modems ....
but you first and let me know when you did ! hehehehehe ......

uhm .. okies .. but not right now))

Hehe .. well .. there's one more person, who scored 70 .. jasimp :)

Yeah and I didn't even count the time I spend gaming online when I took the test :)

i made only 69... what a digit i got anybody loves it????

Yeah and I didn't even count the time I spend gaming online when I took the test :)

Online gaming ,man that's the same problem i am facing here !!

Not yet! average on-line user here~
Good to know that!

30 for me. It isn't that much but i would wish more control of me while surfing the web. Sometimes i spend time more than i should, or having one of those moments like "one more minute" ).

34. good to know that!

These are all the things I missed while surfing the net - dang, I am wasting my life.

I got 27

58 - You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.