Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by GrimJack

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Well, duh, we're here!

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Considering following advice, but it would require getting off the net, so I guess it can wait :D

Pfft, your score isn't even that high ;)

You are an average on-line user here!

But the time that I spent on line is long I think, but I am still not addicted!

31...well I guess I am "OK" then..

What a load off of my mind ;)

Although, I did choose to not buy a house because there was not fibre optic cable in the area and it was too far from the Switching station for DSL.
what does that mean? maybe I should take the test again and try to be a little more honest with myself...Hmm...maybe I do have a problem and I am in denial...now I feel depressed..I need to go blog about it..

LOL.. Have fun and do not feed the trolls..

Gosh .. 70. :$

Not that much , i think : please take more care then you can reach 100 ! hehehehehehehe ..........

I just had no idea about that before taking this test .. lol
Probably should give a rest day to my modem and go for a walk :D

Ok when you leave just take your modem with you ... hehehehe
Sorry ..
That's not only your problem , i manipulated my test result [hoops ! ]
Actually it was 68
[ but still you are the first ... ]

Ok then come on , give a rest to our modems ....
but you first and let me know when you did ! hehehehehe ......

Hehe .. well .. there's one more person, who scored 70 .. jasimp :)

Yeah and I didn't even count the time I spend gaming online when I took the test :)

Yeah and I didn't even count the time I spend gaming online when I took the test :)

Online gaming ,man that's the same problem i am facing here !!

30 for me. It isn't that much but i would wish more control of me while surfing the web. Sometimes i spend time more than i should, or having one of those moments like "one more minute" ).

I got 27

58 - You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.