MAD_DOG 35 Practically a Master Poster

Well time is coming by next year our computers are going to be a big heavy paper weight. I should say late next year. First there designing a new medal that will be like no other for computers. Why wait for your Operating System to boot in 30 seconds? wouldn't you want it to come on as fast as a blink of an eye? Yes they are developing and it is coming.

8MB cache seems super high and super good when it's super crappy. By next year there bumping cache way high. 2MB cache just plain a bad idea.

64Bit Operating Systems/64Bit Processors. Next year will be the year for 64Bit everything. No more of this 32bit junk we have now. Amen!

DVD/CDRW burners are becoming more and more popular this is going to change everything. They are starting with a new standard a Blue Laser instead of a Red Laser the difference think of a used old pencil compared to a sharp brand new pencil. The Blue laser being the sharp new pencil. They are saying 50GB on one DVD with the blue laser. By next year I am saying at least 50GB-100GB on a DVD and 500GB hard drives are coming. I say 2004 1TB hard drives will be out and will be killer!!! This 20GB/40GB/60GB/80GB/100GB/120GB I just find a waste it's either you have too little or not enough. 1TB will be a good amount finally as long as they dont fail.

DDR2/QDR/8xAGP/USB2.0 is all finally pretty much here finally there uping the bandwidth on everything. Cant wait for the realtime games and the awesome things we can do with USB 2.0. They should improve floppy drives and CD ROM speeds. I want rip a movie off a CD shouldn't take 3 mins and it shouldn't take 2 mins ripping off 1MB of a floppy.

I hope I didn't bore you I hope nothing is missed spelled but I feel better letting some things off my mind.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.