Does anyone know how to select multiple products for duplication , adding and deleting - instead of having to do it one by one which doesn't work in my store of 3500 products.

I'm trying to duplicate mass products and then delete the older product - to essentially alter it's URL.

Please help!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Does anyone know how to select multiple products for duplication , adding and deleting - instead of having to do it one by one which doesn't work in my store of 3500 products.

I'm trying to duplicate mass products and then delete the older product - to essentially alter it's URL.

Please help!

This is a technical question, so the Geek's Lounge is the wrong forum. People would need more details to answer your question. I imagine you're using some web-based Content Management System like Joomla or Drupal and that there is a a Graphical User Interface which adjusts a database which actually stores the information. That's just speculation, though. So first thing is to post in the correct forum based on whether you are using a Content Management System, and if so, which one. Second would be to provide more details on how things are set up and exactly what you are trying to do. Good luck.

Put your finger on the Shift key, scroll down with the mouse to highlight all the items you want, then press the Delete key. Or you could just delete them all then rebuild the inventory page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.