hi 'm 4th year MS.Software engineering student. I have an idea of doing a 6 month project in image processing. can anyone help me how to choose the topic or can you share with me any website address related to this which will be useful for me. If possible please do reply me as soon as possible.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

hi 'm 4th year MS.Software engineering student. I have an idea of doing a 6 month project in image processing. can anyone help me how to choose the topic or can you share with me any website address related to this which will be useful for me. If possible please do reply me as soon as possible.

What really do you want to0 do?I am also thinking of doing something in that area.but mine basically has to do with object tracking using camera

What really do you want to0 do?I am also thinking of doing something in that area.but mine basically has to do with object tracking using camera

hi m also going fir the same project...
can u tell me which software r u going to use for image processing

Software???
More likely programming language and any additional libraries or plugins

You need to code a image processing library yourself for your project assignment , if you do not know the difference of software and project , people will not be able to help you at all.

hi iam too having idea for doing project on image processing can an body suggest ideas regarding on the project

You just said that you already have an idea for doing a project on image processing. So why are you asking for project ideas?

You just said that you already have an idea for doing a project on image processing. So why are you asking for project ideas?

Possibly he meant he is having a thought of doing a project on image processing and thought of getting it for free from daniweb.

commented: Yeah, seems about the right answer, just another "gimme" dweeb looking for a free pass +0

Image processing is a great domain to actually do a project in. For some really crazy ideas, look into international conferences and see if you can get a twisted idea from them !

i want to know about image processing.project topics of them

commented: Use a search engine like everyone else then! +0

Ok, I think this thread has provided about all it has to offer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.