Hi there Daniweb,

I currently reside in Australia, being a student.

I'm a Highschool student studying Software Design and Development, and have studied Python for the last 4 years. (Years 9/10 in Information & Software Technology (IST) and 11/12 in SDD).

To complete this course we are required to complete a Major Project (Programming) in this case, I am attempting a Maze style game, We are required to use Tkinter for any GUI aspects of the program, and as I was only introduced to Tkinter days before beginning the project. It is very new to me.

I have noticed that here (On Daniweb), that there are a lot of knowledgable people skilled in Python, and I hope that I can learn and progress myself from participating and being here.

Otherwise, I enjoy Sci-Fi, some action/combat movies/books. I also am a writer(stories)/poet in my own time, but my work is largely unreleased.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome to the wunnerful world of Daniweb Forums. Post your comments, questions,get help, give help, have fun and somebody will have your back when you need it. Enjoy, Later---

Welcome to the wunnerful world of Daniweb Forums. Post your comments, questions,get help, give help, have fun and somebody will have your back when you need it. Enjoy, Later---

hi........
can you tell me something about the variable length key in blowfish algorithm......whats the location of that particular key???

Thanks Biker920

Sorry Sam, I cannot help with that at this time, perhaps someone else will contact you shortly?

hi........
can you tell me something about the variable length key in blowfish algorithm......whats the location of that particular key???

you need to take this question to software development Forum and start a new thread. This Forum is for meet and greet newbies. Thank you.try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowfish_%28cipher%29 Later---

Hi,
i am also a newbie and i am happy to join daniweb, i have planed to make a big community here who likes iphones.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.