So far my day has been... :rolleyes:

What about everyone else?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

My day has been :evil:

Hot, sunny :cool: , humid :p and dunked in the pool.

:twisted:

I just typed out a lengthy post, with a wonderful story done with emoticons, and got a stupid error message because this forum has a bloody limit set on how many emoticons can be used in a post!!!!

Not happy !

Hello,

Depends what Today is :)

On Friday, I spent a nice day with my wife. We were both off from work, and we made a couple meals together, and shared a bottle of wine, and really just had a nice time.

On Saturday, My wife and I went shopping to work on some of the items off of our registry, and we picked up some gifts for some expecting friends, and we went and roasted marshmellows with her brothers and sisters in a campground. I also worked with a group of radio people who setup an 802.11(b) link that went about 30 miles.

On Sunday, we went to church, and then went to a baseball game with friends, and then we went out to dinner and had a most excellent time.

Having a great weekend. Thanks for asking.

Christian

I was busy in Posting on Daniweb :))

:( & :sad:

:evil: :evil: :evil:
I just wasted almost 8.5 hours at the "wonderful world of walt disney"(WHAT A MISLEADING TITLE). Unless your 3 years old, DO NOT make the mistake in going there!!!! Take my advise!

my day was :mrgreen: then :rolleyes: and then :?: and then and still am :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.