Name: XXX
Nickname: XXX
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 93 Kg or 205 lbs (Yes I know I am working on it)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Dogs, Music, Cars, Tech, Solving Problems, Knowledge!

Relationship Status: Single

Fav Music: I have to say there isn't anything that I don't like, I listen to Pop, Rock, Rap, Classical, Indi, Jazz, Country, and Reggae.

Education: Nothing complete bits of everything. Self -taught and school + Uni. I am into Hardware currently learning circuit design. I learnt Java, Basic, Turbo Pascal, Visual Basic, C#, C, C++, some HTML.

Work: I am an Entrepreneur, I am running a family business.

Favorite Movies: Terminator, Fight Club, Shawshank, Stargate,

Favorite TV Shows: I used to watch a lot, but recently I have come to conclusion that they are a real good waste of time. Still gonna list what I liked Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, Two and a half men, Boston Legal, Dharma and Greg, How I met your mother, Lost (1st Season or 1st Epi), theres more but I can't remember.

Favorite Video Games: Same as TV Shows, completely stopped playing games. MGS 1 and 4, Call of Duty all, Syphon Filter, Prince of Persia (DOS), Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, WOW, mvc2, Ace Combat (all), Mario world, Mario cart, there are a lot more but can't remember.

Stuff you Dislike: bugs, especially the stupid ones. When you go through 11 pages of code to find one f**king ',' was left out. Well they are all stupid. Well the process of finding and solving bugs is the most rewarding thing about programming.

I hope I will be welcomed to this community.
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I forgot to mention I am a Linux User.
I have played with slackware with KDE desktop and Mandrake. But I use Ubuntu, it's just so stable and so easy to use.

Hello Saheb, nice to meet you :D

hello saheb, kind to meet you

thanks Maceman and Basma.lm nice to meet you guys too.

HMM post # 200 I never thought I would be here so soon, This community is the bomb.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay :)

thanks m8

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.