Hi Everyone, I wont get into why my nickname is Maxii - it is short for a long story. Anyway, I am an intermediate tech user who is an early adopter wannabee. In my real life I am a Headhunter - not one of the fly by night keyboard jockeys calling themselves IT Recruiters but I am an old school headhunter who actually knows how serious it is when someone considers changing gigs. I wont be a frequent poster until I have searched the forums to find answers already given. My new tech is a Sony Viao with Windows 7 and I love MS Onenote! An answer in this group about a lexar flash drive with Secure II just saved me hours of grief! Thank you!
PS - I do regular backups and with my A.D.D. usually back up back ups and then restore old backups after new ones and the net result is complete file chaos!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Everyone, I wont get into why my nickname is Maxii - it is short for a long story. Anyway, I am an intermediate tech user who is an early adopter wannabee. In my real life I am a Headhunter - not one of the fly by night keyboard jockeys calling themselves IT Recruiters but I am an old school headhunter who actually knows how serious it is when someone considers changing gigs. I wont be a frequent poster until I have searched the forums to find answers already given. My new tech is a Sony Viao with Windows 7 and I love MS Onenote! An answer in this group about a lexar flash drive with Secure II just saved me hours of grief! Thank you!
PS - I do regular backups and with my A.D.D. usually back up back ups and then restore old backups after new ones and the net result is complete file chaos!

welcome Maxii. Ϋ
hope you enjoy here.

Hi Maxii, nice to meet you :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.