i want to make my new id like abc@msn.com and abc@yahoo.com , as soon soon i try to make new id but hotmail or msn web page just show @hotmail or @live.com , but i want to make abc@yahoo.co.uk and abc@msn.com.

and what does yahoo.co.uk means ??? ho i can make it ???

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Your problem description is dificult to understand. You trying to create new email accounts with hotmail and yahoo or what is the "ID" supposed to be?

yahoo.co.uk is yahoo in United Kingdom, but that doesn't stop you creating account in UK or other branch of any of these portals as long you get your desired name

i want to make my new id like abc@msn.com and abc@yahoo.com , as soon soon i try to make new id but hotmail or msn web page just show @hotmail or @live.com , but i want to make abc@yahoo.co.uk and abc@msn.com.

and what does yahoo.co.uk means ??? ho i can make it ???

Depending on your location there may be different addresses (.fr / .ie for example), but it looks as if you're trying to make a new e-mail address.

You have several options, obviously yahoo or gmail as well as hotmail.

yahoo.co.uk is just the UK version of yahoo.com. I would suggest using the one for the country you're currently in.

Dazza :cool:

Isn't that what I said in my post above:?:

Read this it show how to get msn email address

you can make MSN.com ID on this link

Reader GT provided this link: https://accountservices.passport.net/reg.srf?ns=msn.com&sl=1&lc=1033 which does, indeed, appear to allow anyone to create an @msn.com address.

at the end of process i got this msg "We're unable to complete your request

Windows Live ID is experiencing some technical difficulties while creating your account. To start using Windows Live today, get support now, click here ,choose Windows Live ID and copy paste the code below into the form.
LEFKPK~OIONQNRV[RZ\U[_"

can u help me...please

Buy your own domain.com and make abc@domain.com , all small email adress would have been already taken for free email service providers.

tell me the method of making new msn id

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.