Anyone have any good ideas for a presentaion in IT? I need todo one for my class in a few weeks and cant seem to come up with any good original ideas. You think it wouldnt be hard to come up with an idea, but cant seem to. It can be on anything related to the IT field and a topic that I can get a 8 min powerpoint presentation out of. Anyone have any ideas?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have one idea which i tried and it was very successful...actually i didn't wanted the same old presentation...the power point one....every one did that...so i made posters of each of my slide and stick it on the walls of my class...then moved to each poster and explained it....and that was little different....and it worked..i got extra marks for that

I have one idea which i tried and it was very successful...actually i didn't wanted the same old presentation...the power point one....every one did that...so i made posters of each of my slide and stick it on the walls of my class...then moved to each poster and explained it....and that was little different....and it worked..i got extra marks for that

That would be a cool idea. But my teacher said we must use powerpoint because he wants to be able to take home a copy of the slides for grading. Thanks for your idea though.

Anone have any ideas on topics?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.