I am in a class at my high school currently that requires that I complete a project that interests me. I created a Wordpress theme. One of the requirements for this project is interviewing someone. As I don't know any web developers I was wondering if someone would be willing to answer a few questions for me:
1) How many years have you been a web developer?
2) What do you like most about your job?
3) What do you like least about your job?
4) About how many hours do you work each week?
5) What do think the most important thing for me to do if I want to become a web developer?
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.18 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.