which is the best web design kit for starting out in professional web design- the kind that incorporates client side and server side scripting together or the best of one?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You're question is a little vague to me. Some quick Googling comes up with things like this, and this. As far as what the best things to have are is really just a matter of preference. However, two things I would say that every web developer needs is a good text editor and Firebug. Firebug is originally a Firefox add-on. They describe themselves as,

Firebug integrates with Firefox to put a wealth of web development tools at your fingertips while you browse. You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page.

It is also available in Safari, Chrome, Opera, and IE6+

Regards, Arkinder

Web-design tool,there are many tools for designing a web-design,you use flash,html,css and dream-viewer this are the best tools for designing,use it.

I use Notepad++ for coding purpose only, it's by far the less resources consuming and fastest tool. It's free and recognizes a bunch of programming languages.
But if I need to use a tool that has a design mode, with preview and all, I use Microsoft Expression Web. I find it better than Adobe's Dreamweaver, but that's just me, perhaps I didn't hit the limitations of this piece of software yet. This one is not free, it's about $150, but if you use it for a few weeks, it's guaranteed to keep using it afterward. You get a free 30days trial. I use it since the first beta version, now it's currently at the 4.0 version. Never crashed on me, but it can be really slow if you load a 100-page website.

I use Dreamweaver and Flash tools for web designing. Both are the best in features and I use both for long time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.