...you try to use your cursor as a flyswatter or remove the floppy disk you rested against your screen by clicking and dragging (I did...)

When your eyes begin to burn from staring at your monitor to long (had to take a day off from my computer... worst day ever)

Skilly: You know you are geek, when you know that in DaniWeb community-center forums reputation does not count in you reputation points (only comments show).

Votes + Comments
yea, now i know!

you know you're geek when you know what you post before you post them and avoid bad reputation

Votes + Comments
unclear!

you go to band camp, but still need a computer to make music...

Edited by skilly: n/a

You clean out your loft becuase you are moving house and find that 90% of the stuff up there comes under the category of 'old computer stuff'.

Votes + Comments
predicting my future!

you are a geek when you hear thunder and you go to your personal weather web site to look at your zoom radar instead of looking out the window

When my signature is funny.
When you invest in a high end computer.
When you read the Technology section of BBC first.
When you total more than 10 posts a day on Daniweb.
When you know at least two programming languages.

When every one of your accounts has a unique, random password, and you can remember them all.

Votes + Comments
Amen. I only have like 3.

When you can see what is wrong with this math:

It takes Bill 10 minutes to cut a plank in 2
how long does it take Bill to cut a plank in to 3? 15 minutes

When you start to count 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 when asked to count to five.

P.S.
OK, there is two cuts needed to cut out plank to plank[0:1], plank[1:2] and plank[2:3] at plank[1:1] and plank[2:2] So needed time doubles.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.