Need Help!
Need titles urgent..
we've tried a lot but it has been rejected.
some says it's not feasible.
somebody suggest some titles that is new,reliable and accurate for business or school?
It can help if it is a lan based situation or web based i just need title.
Thank you for your cooperation..
please reply.

jwenting commented: hopeless homework kiddo +0

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

So you need a title for a thesis on a web based or LAN tapology based subject ?

You need to give a lot more information than that and try asking a friend they might have a better idea of what your doing and be able to help you more.

you're supposed to do your own homework, and coming up with a project title IS part of your homework.

If you can't even do that, how can you be expected to be a creative professional?

You failed to mention what was your original proposal and what was exact reason of rejections. Without that you are another member begging to get project ideas because he/she cannot be bothered...
Make difference, post more

Need Help!
Need titles urgent..
we've tried a lot but it has been rejected.
some says it's not feasible.
somebody suggest some titles that is new,reliable and accurate for business or school?
It can help if it is a lan based situation or web based i just need title.
Thank you for your cooperation..
please reply.

okay..
this is the problem that is always mentioned to us.
the locale..
they say that it's too small.
sometimes the system is not feasible for the locale.
we find a locale but its too far from are boarding..
that's why we are finding locale that is compatible for the titles we are proposing.
we find banks and the problem is we must first tie up on the bank because it revolves by money and it's complicated.
on the hospitals.
we manage to proposed information management system with scheduling for (locale)
then we end up to rejection..
why because they said that does the doctor is free always..
of course many patients are finding him so we cannot handle his schedule..
for the school they want bigger. more than 1000 plus of population..
wew..
i already got an idea but the system i was thinking was already proposed by somebody..
so please help us..
urgent.. thank you..

@asler411 seriously if you wrote proposal in the say as reply to this thread I'm not surprised it was rejected. There is not one coherent idea/thought in your last post.

any suggestions sir..?
we will add a rfid technology but it's too expensive.
how much is it?
uhm if we will change to game apps..
is there any suggestions..?thank you..

- learn English
- take some lessons in communications skills

You're incapable of describing or maybe even formulating your proposal in a way that other people can understand, resulting in rejection upon rejection.

is that so..?
sigh..
:(

is that so..?
sigh..
:(

Given what I said in my previous post you just ignored this and went on with pointless rant about some imaginary project. Guess what? We have no idea what you are talking! You did not explained it in proper details. So how can anyone help you when we have no idea what you are about????

i'm sorry :(
What system can be applied with the rfid technology..?

google...

hey guys neeed help plz any persons who is from information technology i m in mca 5 sem and m founding some topics for my desertation and research plz help me to found some topics for the desertation plz guyz help me......if u have any topic abt it plz suggest me that...my mail id is gohilsatyajit@rocketmail.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.