Far Cry - the original (I did not really like Far Cry 2 because it seemed to be very repetitive). What I liked about Far Cry was that if there was a sniper somewhere, there was a way to get to him. Since Far Cry takes place on a series of islands and some places lead to sure death, it may not be as free-form as you would like.

a great game im surprised no one mentioned it "The Saboteur" its a game about WWII and taking place in Paris
and the game has great graphics great storyline and you get to kill nazis

that game you wanted like wizard check out shaiya (private servers) because the origional takes forever it has a download but its worth it. give it a try

You guys forgot about Test Drive Unlimited! Alltho this is over 1 year old...

most o' my games are Free-Roam genre:

The Saboteur
Assassin's Creed I, II, Brotherhood and Revelations
GTA Series
Batman Arkham City
Fallout New Vegas
Spider-Man 3
The Incredible Hulk
Saints Row 1, 2 and The Third
L.A Noire
Driver San Francisco
Driver Parallel Lines
Bully Scholarship Edition
Mafia II
True Crime New York City (U GOTTA CHECK DIS OUT!!!!)
Just Cause 2
The Godfather I and II

You can also check for Ultimate Spiderman in which At start spiderman is only available & Venom can only be used in some missions but after completion you can play as both Venom or Spiderman. Venom is brute force while spiderman prefers reflexes & defensive combats. There are races in game too & combat tours for both.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.