Member Avatar for Warrens80

I have become a love doctor

And I have become confused on what this thread is about...

And I have become confused on what this thread is about...

I'd wager it's about the OP boosting his post count with pointless posts.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I did some digging on the OP's previous threads. They're confusing at best, I'm not sure this person is a troll or boosting his post counts.

Just a bit random.

At least he isn't creating bogus accounts and endorsing himself. That would be pretty low.

commented: ikr... +0

At least he isn't creating bogus accounts and endorsing himself. That would be pretty low.

Yep. That would be.

Maybe he's bragging about how much sex he is getting :) Young men like to do that, whether it's true or not.

commented: I doubt it +0

How about not

You're the one who called yourself a "love" doctor, not me. google "love doctor" and see what you find.

commented: Hitch... you will find Hitch ;) +0

I did and the results were nothing like the ones u described

Member Avatar for diafol

So why call yourself a 'love doctor'? Are we going to see a new you? No more comments prompting mass downvotes?

Aww u the Mandela post Ha if you only knew half the story but if you wish me to stay my tongue i will

Member Avatar for diafol

Aww u the Mandela post Ha if you only knew half the story but if you wish me to stay my tongue i will

What? Heh heh. I'm the Mandela post? What the hell does that mean? Heh heh. What story? Don't hold your tongue. Please, entertain us.

I am the person who started the Mandela thread - say what you have to say or shut the eff up.

Maybe he's bragging about how much sex he is getting :) Young men like to do that, whether it's true or not.

If your sample size is 1 after 20 years, it's a major leap over the previous sample size :)

a cancer doctor treats cancer, a heart doctor treats hearts, a love doctor treats love?
So he's trying to get people to stop loving?

So he's trying to get people to stop loving?

Well, no -- heart doctors don't stop your heart but make it better. Maybe he's trying to make people love better, something like a young Dr Ruth. Now she's a true "love doctor".

Language language my friends. I use my ipad that was issued to me for school and i still am not used to it so bear with me and my incomplete messages. What i meant to say is " aww you mean about the Mandela post. Ha, if you only knew half the story but if you wish me to stay my tongue i will. " now as for the Mandela story. Are you aware of why he went to prison. He was a radical who planned sabotage and a armed fight. Below i have several links that will prove my points.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/11/world/africa/nelson-mandela---fast-facts/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/june/12/newsid_3006000/3006437.stm

Ancient dragon has the right idea some what. Just as a reminder i am still in high school. I have helped one of my friends getting out of an abusive relationship. Then i have helped her through the after effects getting abused by other boys. It was all emotional abuse but it still hurt her a lot. Then i have helped another friend of my with her bf problems and still am. I have her of love doctors before so i decided to self proclaim myself as one. Being a love doctor was the joke but the help i can provide and the advice i can give is not.

Member Avatar for diafol

warrens, I don't know what these links are meant to show. I, and I assume the others on this thread are well aware of Mandela's early history. Not sure which 'points' you're trying to prove. As a schoolboy, I would imagine this is all quite new to you. To some of us here, we actually lived through a lot of it and this information was writ large in the press even then.

Still not sure why you brought up the Mandela thing on a totally separate thread. You should try to keep your posts/threads organized as much as possible. Could I suggest that if you want to argue that 'Mandela was nothing special', and by that token does not deserve his place in history, do so where those with an interest in such a thing expect to find it, i.e. the recent Mandela thread.

This thread is all about you being a 'love doctor' - I assumed the 'story' that you were going to entertain us with was to do with that. Still like to elaborate?

Ok

I think you got confused, but thats my fault. What i meant by "if you only knew half the story" was early history of Mandela but if you want to know about how i became a self proclaimed " love doctor". You see it's a joke but it has a back story. I have helped friends of mine with bf problems. In one case i helped one of my friends in getting out of an bad relationship. She didnt want to be with him anymore but he threatens to kill himself if she left him. He has a history of self harm that she knew about cuz they were great friend so him threatening to kill himself was serious and scare the crap out of her. At the time i didn't know any of this, only that she was becoming increasingly unhappy and i had a hunch that it was because of him. Once i got the story i told her" look, this can't go on, its hurting you both." I promised her if she broke up with i would make sure he wouldn't hurt himself. I did and. Everything was ok.

Member Avatar for diafol

ok now that's a worthy story. nice one.

I think you got confused, but thats my fault. What i meant by "if you only knew half the story" was early history of Mandela but if you want to know about how i became a self proclaimed " love doctor". You see it's a joke but it has a back story. I have helped friends of mine with bf problems. In one case i helped one of my friends in getting out of an bad relationship. She didnt want to be with him anymore but he threatens to kill himself if she left him. He has a history of self harm that she knew about cuz they were great friend so him threatening to kill himself was serious and scare the crap out of her. At the time i didn't know any of this, only that she was becoming increasingly unhappy and i had a hunch that it was because of him. Once i got the story i told her" look, this can't go on, its hurting you both." I promised her if she broke up with i would make sure he wouldn't hurt himself. I did and. Everything was ok.

Your more of a psychologist than a "love doctor"...

Yeah but love doctor sounds better.

Ehhhhh... might as well, i guess

Yep

Or posting random questions in the Geeks Lounge to boost their ego, forgot that one too!

commented: Ikr... +0

Based on your post about helping your "Friend" i'd say you're quite deep in the friendzone and this is your way of coping.

commented: burn :) +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.