Hi Friends,

I am working as a programmer in one mumbai based software company,interested to get some freelancing software works, to from home,
Plz suggest any firm that provides projects(software programming) to work from home or any site that i can get freelancing work to do

if possible email to : SNIPPED

Thanks in Advance,
Nilesh.P

roshanvinod commented: Iam also looking for freelance projects to work both in .net and php we are well established if anybody know info for getting real time projects pls tell me thanks vinodkumar +0

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

commented: This site is also a fake and money robbing site...Why do u recommend such a site? +0

Hi Nilesh,

I'm also looking forward for java projects.

If u get one and u need any help plz let me knw.

If i knw any, i would let u knw.

Hi Friends,

I am working as a programmer in one mumbai based software company,interested to get some freelancing software works, to from home,
Plz suggest any firm that provides projects(software programming) to work from home or any site that i can get freelancing work to do

if possible email to :SNIPPED

Thanks in Advance,
Nilesh.P

Hi Nikesh,

Call me on my cell: SNIPPED if you are interested in ASP or PHP projects.

Regards,
Jassi

Hi Friends,

if possible email to :SNIPPED

Thanks in Advance,
Nilesh.P

commented: This site is also a fake and money robbing site...Why do u recommend such a site? +0

Hi Nikhil,

I am also sailing in the same boat. Kindly help me and let me know if you come across any companies who will be interested in giving some jobs. SNIP

Regards
Venkat KS

hi jasvinder27
I am looking for some PHP and ASP projects for my company
will you please help me in getting some bust to my company

hi Guys any luck? I actually worked on spring, struts freelancing projects for 2 years but the source i got projects is from my architect. But now even i'm not getting any. Currently working iPhone programming, looking forward for any freelancing projects. I'm having 7+ exp in spring, struts, structscx, jQuery, backbone etc

try http://www.zumzzy.com/
It is different from elance and other freelancing sites. Its a business directory of freelancers.

there are many sites that will connect you with freelancing, try google... or bing... or yahoo... etc.

maybe you can try freelancermap.com :)

Hii guys,
I am also looking for some JSP and PHP projects,ERP, Portal for my company
will you please help me in getting some bust to my company...

Namdev Rajgude

I am also looking for some JSP and PHP ,ERP,html,css,jquery, Portal projects from my home
and webhosting and webdesigning and databases..

I'm looking for Java/J2EE projects to work from my home. I'm having experience in Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Selenium, Craft, ftl, Spring MVC, Jquery, Javascript. Please let me know any opportunities to work from home.

You would be better off posting in our Jobs and Resumes forum than replying to a six year old thread that was pretty much in the wring place to start with...

hello friends,

i have small scale software company in chennai. but i want software asp.net projects

See my reply above about where to post. Now closing this thread...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.